As a technical support engineer, your responsibility is to keep ownership for the resolution of technical problems including debugging, simulations, locating bugs, tool and script development for problem diagnosis, troubleshooting, and reproduction. You will have to collaborate with many teams, including product manager, engineering, and sales.
- We use Jira Helpdesk, Jira Software, and Trello. We also have a chatbot to notify you of new incidents or upcoming incidents that breach the SLA. We do have team daily meeting to brainstorming and discuss on solution.
- Our main task is to solve problems from the root cause and prevent them before hand and we regularly attend meetings with customers in order to understand their need and provide them solution against problems.
Your day-to-day responsibilities:
- Handle customer enquiries and ensure that SLAs are met
- This role mostly is required to support Tier 3 clients.
- Own end to end technical issues support by responding to application and technical queries from customers and work closely with related teams to resolve problems, troubleshoot, answer chat, and respond to emails
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical incidents and provide step-by-step technical help, regularly in-person or virtual
- Collaborate with other Amity internal teams (Engineers, Product and Design team) to solve customer problems
- Serve as the "voice of the customer" - being well versed on customer pain points and needs and ensuring the customer experience is top of mind in key business decisions
- Assist in creating troubleshooting material for internal and external knowledge base
Your ideal profile:
- Have 1-2 years of experience in application support would be an ideal
- Have basic understanding of Active Directory (AD), Active Directory Synchronization, User Active Directory would be bonus!
- Ability to understand customer’s needs and understand their point of view
- Ability to communicate and simplify complex information to non-technical person
- Strong verbal and written skill in English languages
- Able to work shift during off office hours, weekend and public holiday when needed, but this is rarely happen.
What’s in it for you:
Not ready to apply?