Join the Amity team!
Working at Amity is an exciting opportunity to step up your career and work in a high-growth, global tech scale-up company. 🔥 We’re backed by leading VC firms with more than $30M funding raised to date. Since 2017, we’ve achieved over 200% YoY revenue growth and our team has grown from 40 employees to 200+ (with over 27 nationalities 🌏). With 4 offices in Bangkok, London, Milan, and Miami, we now serve industry leading companies such as TrueID, AirAsia, Unilever, and more.
Our flagship product, Amity Social Cloud, is a collection of SDKs that enables companies to easily integrate social features into their app or digital channels. We provide businesses with a solution to build their own social network easily, with little code and in no-time. Partnering with companies, we maximize the potential of their app with social experiences, to help them build their own communities, increase user engagement and retention, and grow their revenues.
Your day-to-day responsibilities:
- Gather business requirements to do man-day and total cost estimation for project development.
- Work closely with sales team in regards to technical proposals and pitches to enterprise customers
- Put together technical cases (diagram, RFP, and proposals) for the sales teams to support their proposals
- Work closely and collaboratively with customers, provide technical solutions to solve client use cases and problems.
- Provide consultation to the customers on product best practices and use cases
- Ensure that the company’s services can meet the customer’s requirements
- Initiate, coordinate, and implement proof-of-concepts with customers
- Feedback and give suggestions for team and customers in technical terms
- Working closely with Professional service teams for Kick-off meetings and Implementing phase.
- Sales or pre-sales experience in enterprise, retail or financial services verticals
- Experience, utilizing, understanding and implementation of RESTful, SOAP and SDK API (Bot and etc.)
- Architectural knowledge / skill is a plus
- Strong verbal and written skill in English language
- Very strong communication and client management skills
- Ability to explain complex information in simple and clear terms to a non techie
- Flexible, self-learning, self-motivated, team-player, willing to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
What’s in it for you:
Not ready to apply?