As a application support engineer, Your responsibility is to keep ownership for the resolution of technical problems including debugging, simulations, locating bugs, tool and script development for problem diagnosis, troubleshooting, and reproduction. You will have to collaborate with many teams, including product manager, engineering, and sales. And You will work closely with our customers
- We use Jira Helpdesk, Jira Software, and Trello. And also we have a chatbot to notify you of new incidents or upcoming incidents that breach the SLA. We do have team daily meeting to brainstorming and discuss on solution.
- Our main task is to solve problems from the root cause and prevent them before hand.
- Normally we attend meetings with customers in order to understand their need and provide them solution against problems.
- Importantly, we are appreciate collaborative and coordinative working style
Your day-to-day responsibilities:
- Own end to end technical issues support by responding to application and technical queries from customers and work closely with related teams to resolve problems, troubleshoot, answer chat, and respond to emails
- Master and provide information about the products and services
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical incidents and provide step-by-step technical help, regularly in-person or virtual.
- Following up closely and making scheduled update to customers where necessary
- Handle customer enquiries and ensure that SLAs are met.
- Collaborate with other Amity internal teams (Engineers, Product and Design team) to solve customer problems
- Serve as the "voice of the customer" - being well versed on customer pain points and needs and ensuring the customer experience is top of mind in key business decisions
- Assist in creating troubleshooting material for internal and external knowledge base
- Support the roll-out of the new versions
Your ideal profile:
- Ability to understand customer’s needs and understand their point of view
- Ability to communicate and simplify complex information to non-technical person
- 1-2 years of experience in technical support
- Degree or higher in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field
- Strong verbal and written skill in both Thai and English languages
- Flexible, self-learning, self-motivated, team-player, willing to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Good analytical and problem solving skills; Critical-thinker with attention to detail
- Able to work shift during off office hours, weekend and public holiday when needed, but this is rarely happen.
What’s in it for you:
Not ready to apply?