Working at Amity is an exciting opportunity to step up your career and work in a high-growth, global tech scale-up company. 🔥 We’re backed by leading VC firms with more than $30M funding raised to date. Since 2017, we’ve achieved over 200% YoY revenue growth and our team has grown from 40 employees to 200+ (with over 27 nationalities 🌏). With 4 offices in Bangkok, London, Milan, and Miami, we now serve industry leading companies such as TrueID, Thailand’s No. 1 telecommunications company, AirAsia, Unilever, and more.
Our flagship product, Amity Social Cloud, is a collection of SDKs that enables companies to easily integrate social features into their app or digital channels. We provide businesses with a solution to build their own social network easily, with little code and in no-time. Partnering with companies, we maximize the potential of their app with social experiences, to help them build their own communities, increase user engagement and retention, and grow their revenues.
You will play a major role in managing Amity’s Strategic Accounts at the working team level, ensuring smooth implementation, launch and adoption of Amity Social Cloud. The position reports to the Solutions Specialist, Strategy and Consulting Manager and will work very closely with Product & Engineering (PDE), Business Development (BD), Customer Support (CS) Teams and Amity’s Customers
- Be the single point of contact during the implementation, adoption and growth stages, including product roadmap reviews, product training, coordination with internal departments and conducting regular business and product reviews. Ensure a fully engaged, seamless and positive customer experience.
- Have an intimate knowledge of the product features and collaborate with our teams including Product & Engineering (PDE), Business Development (BD) and Customer Support (CS) to discuss and find solutions according to customers’ requirements and troubleshoot issues raised by customers.
- Align expectations, internally and externally to ensure on-time product delivery, communicate feedback from customers and enhance customer relationships.
- Build exceptional long-lasting relationships with customers to convert them into product advocates, who are happy to provide testimonials and referrals, and to ensure retention targets are met.
- Put together a plan ensuring the customer maximises the adoption of Amity Social Cloud solution to increase engagement and for us to curb runaway churn and increase customer loyalty
- Proactively collect, analyze and use data to track account health, identify and mitigate at-risk customers and put forward solutions that are clearly aligned with customer’s needs.
- Assist periodically in additional projects being handled by the Strategy & Consulting department including research, preparing collaterals, case-studies, knowledge libraries
Your experience includes:
- 2-3+ years of working experience in account management, project management, business development or strategy, working in tech start-ups, scale-ups or the PaaS/SaaS sector handling enterprise customers
- A firm grasp of market insights and trends about apps and digital platform
- Customer-centric approach with an ability to drive customer engagement, handle difficult situations and challenges, and deliver exceptional customer satisfaction while handling a diverse set of senior stakeholders
- Experience working with developers and product manager
- Excellent English proficiency required (written and verbal); Thai language proficiency welcomed
- Strong communicator. Ability to present information in an insightful and structured manner, both written and oral
What’s in it for you:
- Check out our great benefits here - https://www.amity.co/careers/bangkok